Acceptable forms for film submission include short films, commercials, and music videos. However, films which do not follow a story may have a lesser chance of being shown.
Requirements for submissions are as follows:
- Filmed during the 2018 calendar year or 2018-2019 school year.
- Film maker is a current Lee University student. 2018 graduates accepted. Actors do not need to be current Lee students.
- Must fill out the Submission Form
- Film content and/or message is consistent with the Lee University standards set forth in the Community Covenant. It is appropriately representative of a Christ-centered campus and fit for an audience which may contain high school film students or families from the Cleveland community.
Preference will be given to submissions which adhere to the following guidelines:
- Film has clear emphasis on story line
- Film is less than 12 minutes max (stronger chance for films under 8 minutes)
- Films that contain copyrighted music are eligible to be screened but NOT eligible to win an award
The Film Festival committee reserves the right to reject any submissions which fall short of these requirements or are deemed inappropriate to be shown to our expected audience.
Entrants are allowed multiple submissions.